How to Vote?

Alan Bragg
​I cannot find information on "how to vote" at the website openstreetmap.us. Can someone help me?

Alan
​Bedford MA​

Re: How to Vote?

Ian Dees
Hi Alan,

You should have just received an e-mail with instructions for how to vote. Let me know if you haven't.

-Ian

On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 8:01 AM, Alan Bragg <[hidden email]> wrote:
​I cannot find information on "how to vote" at the website openstreetmap.us. Can someone help me?

Alan
​Bedford MA​

Re: How to Vote?

Alan Bragg
Ian, Thank you, I received the instructions 10 minutes after I posted to the list. I'm assuming that my problem was because I only joined yesterday after watching the video at https://openstreetmap.us/2015/10/candidates-townhall/

It amazes me how much there is to learn about OSM. I learn the most by reading  http://www.weeklyosm.eu/ which I receive every week by email.
Alan