How to access displaying image from UdigEditor ?

How to access displaying image from UdigEditor ?

nanithehaddock
I'm new to udig. and i'm trying to access the input image(map) which is already displaying in Udig-Editor

the following is my code to take udig map editor:
Display display=Display.getCurrent();
                IWorkbenchPage workbenchpage=PlatformUI.getWorkbench().getActiveWorkbenchWindow().getActivePage();
                IEditorInput editorInput=workbenchpage.getActiveEditor().getEditorInput();
 please help me.