How to creat many type of thematic maps in Udig 1.4.0

How to creat many type of thematic maps in Udig 1.4.0

Thuận Nguyễn
Hi,
I asked you any questions about this problem, (a few day before)
I want to know Udig can creat many type of thematic maps and how to creat. But "Change style" in Udig seem lack of methods to thematic mapping. Please tell me. Thanks a lot
Thuan Nguyen

I see Mapinfo can creat many type of thematic maps:

Hình ảnh nội tuyến 2

Fwd: How to creat many type of thematic maps in Udig 1.4.0

Thuận Nguyễn

I asked you any questions about this problem, (a few day before)
I want to know Udig can creat many type of thematic maps and how to creat. But "Change style" in Udig seem lack of methods to thematic mapping.
Please tell me. Thanks a lot
Thuan Nguyen

I see Mapinfo can creat many type of thematic maps:

Hình ảnh nội tuyến 1