How to get coordinates back at bottom of JOSM screen?

How to get coordinates back at bottom of JOSM screen?

Tom Taylor-2
I'm using JOSM, and somehow lost the coordinate windows at the bottom of
the map. How do I control whether I get them?

Tom T5454

Re: How to get coordinates back at bottom of JOSM screen?

AlfonZ
On Sun, Oct 13, 2013 at 2:59 AM, Tom Taylor <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm using JOSM, and somehow lost the coordinate windows at the bottom of the map. How do I control whether I get them?

Tom T5454

I think you are talking about the status line.
Setting true to statusline.visible in the Advanced preferences [1] (then restarting JOSM) should help.

AlfonZ

[1] http://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/Help/Preferences/Advanced