How to map a homeless encampment/colony?

How to map a homeless encampment/colony? – Hi, I don't even know an acceptable expression for this. How do I map an area, usually somewhat secluded in a city, where homeless people build ...
sent from a phone > On 29. Sep 2019, at 16:48, Michal Fabík <michal.fabik@...> wrote: > > Technically speaking, it could be co...
On 9/30/19 12:38 AM, Martin Koppenhoefer wrote: > how big are these areas, are these spots for a handful or a few dozens (or even hundreds or t...
On 30/09/19 08:38, Martin Koppenhoefer wrote: > > > > sent from a phone >> On 29. Sep 2019, at 16:48, Michal Fabík <michal.fa...
Am Mo., 30. Sept. 2019 um 02:22 Uhr schrieb Warin <61sundowner@...>: > > how big are these areas, are these spots for a handful or ...