I: Problem with a custom plugin in the kosmo 2.0 version

I: Problem with a custom plugin in the kosmo 2.0 version

Giovanni Virdis

Re: I: Problem with a custom plugin in the kosmo 2.0 version

Sergio Baños Calvo
Good morning Giovanni.

1) Are you compiling your extension code against the 2.0 saig-core code?
The public SVN is almost finish, but you could use the saig-core.jar
from the binary distribution for now to compile it. It seems to be using
the 1.2.1 method...

2) Remember that the hiperLinkCursorTool variable must extend the
CursorTool class, and, for the finish method, you have to remove the
cursor tool, not the plugin ;) (the error shows that you're removing a
GestioneLinkPlugIn instance, not a GestioneLink one...)

Regards,

Giovanni Virdis escribió:

> [...]

Sergio Baños Calvo

Jefe de desarrollos
Sistemas Abiertos de Información Geográfica, S.L. (SAIG S.L.)
Tlfno. móvil: 685005960
Tlfno. fijo: (+34) 954788876

E-mail: [hidden email]