Image Georeferencing m6

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Image Georeferencing m6

Mauricio Pazos

Hello everyone: A new snapshot (m6) of image georeferencing is available in the "communitiy 1.2. update site".

More information in

http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/COM/Image+Georeferencing+View

Comments are welcome.

cheers

--

Mauricio Pazos

www.axios.es


_______________________________________________
udig-users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.refractions.net/mailman/listinfo/udig-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Image Georeferencing m6 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Bruce Bannerman
Re: [udig-users] Image Georeferencing m6 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Hi Maurico,

Do you know if there are any plans to support orthorectification as well?

Bruce


On 4/05/11 8:26 PM, "Mauricio Pazos" <mauricio.pazos@...> wrote:

Hello everyone: A new snapshot (m6) of  image georeferencing is available in the "communitiy 1.2. update site".

 

More information in

http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/COM/Image+Georeferencing+View

 

Comments are welcome.

 

cheers

_______________________________________________
udig-users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.refractions.net/mailman/listinfo/udig-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Image Georeferencing m6 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Mauricio Pazos

On Monday, May 09, 2011 08:26:35 AM Bruce Bannerman wrote:

> Hi Maurico,

>

> Do you know if there are any plans to support orthorectification as well?

>

> Bruce

Hi Bruce, right now Axios has not to plan include that issue. But I think I could be a good feature for udig.


cheers


--

Mauricio Pazos

www.axios.es


_______________________________________________
udig-users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.refractions.net/mailman/listinfo/udig-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [udig-devel] Image Georeferencing m6 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Andrea Antonello
Hi Bruce,
I will be partecipating in the GRASS sprint next week and create the
GRASS plugin for uDig. This will make it possible to exploit modules
from GRASS. At that point it should be fairly simple to create a gui
for the ortorectification module of GRASS in case it is necessary.

Ciao,
Andrea

On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 4:14 PM, Mauricio Pazos <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Monday, May 09, 2011 08:26:35 AM Bruce Bannerman wrote:
>
>> Hi Maurico,
>
>>
>
>> Do you know if there are any plans to support orthorectification as well?
>
>>
>
>> Bruce
>
> Hi Bruce, right now Axios has not to plan include that issue. But I think I
> could be a good feature for udig.
>
> cheers
>
> --
>
> Mauricio Pazos
>
> www.axios.es
>
> _______________________________________________
> User-friendly Desktop Internet GIS (uDig)
> http://udig.refractions.net
> http://lists.refractions.net/mailman/listinfo/udig-devel
>
>
_______________________________________________
udig-users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.refractions.net/mailman/listinfo/udig-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [udig-devel] Image Georeferencing m6 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Bruce Bannerman
Re: [udig-devel] [udig-users] Image Georeferencing m6 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Many thanks Andrea.

That is an excellent strategic move!

Bruce


On 10/05/11 12:34 AM, "andrea antonello" <andrea.antonello@...> wrote:

Hi Bruce,
I will be partecipating in the GRASS sprint next week and create the
GRASS plugin for uDig. This will make it possible to exploit modules
from GRASS. At that point it should be fairly simple to create a gui
for the ortorectification module of GRASS in case it is necessary.

Ciao,
Andrea

On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 4:14 PM, Mauricio Pazos <mauricio.pazos@...> wrote:
> On Monday, May 09, 2011 08:26:35 AM Bruce Bannerman wrote:
>
>> Hi Maurico,
>
>>
>
>> Do you know if there are any plans to support orthorectification as well?
>
>>
>
>> Bruce
>
> Hi Bruce, right now Axios has not to plan include that issue. But I think I
> could be a good feature for udig.
>
> cheers
>
> --
>
> Mauricio Pazos
>
> www.axios.es
>
> _______________________________________________
> User-friendly Desktop Internet GIS (uDig)
> http://udig.refractions.net
> http://lists.refractions.net/mailman/listinfo/udig-devel
>
>


_______________________________________________
udig-users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.refractions.net/mailman/listinfo/udig-users