Image Georeferencing with uDig 1.4

Philip Donner
I installed the Image Georeferencing extension by following the instructions at:

http://www.refractions.net:8080/confluence/display/EN/Axios+uDig+Extensions

The plugin gets installed somehow but with reduced functionality. After I have loaded an image and Added a new mark, there
seems to no way of adding a ground control points as you can see from the captured application window:

http://www.znak.fi/user/pdonner/udig/image_georeferencing.png

I fail to update according to the instructions of the document. Is there yet another way of updating the plugin that I'm not
aware or do you have any other recommendations to remedy the problem?

Re: Image Georeferencing with uDig 1.4

Mauricio Pazos-2
On Monday, May 13, 2013 07:32:12 AM Philip Donner wrote:

> I installed the Image Georeferencing extension by following the instructions
> at:
>
> http://www.refractions.net:8080/confluence/display/EN/Axios+uDig+Extensions
>
> The plugin gets installed somehow but with reduced functionality. After I
> have loaded an image and Added a new mark, there seems to no way of adding
> a ground control points as you can see from the captured application
> window:
>
> http://www.znak.fi/user/pdonner/udig/image_georeferencing.png
>
> I fail to update according to the instructions of the document. Is there yet
> another way of updating the plugin that I'm not aware or do you have any
> other recommendations to remedy the problem?

The Georeferencing plugin was integrated in uDig 1.4. So, you don't need
install the Georeferencing plugin. It is only available for older uDig
versions.

cheers
--
Mauricio Pazos