Interview with an MSF epidemiologist

Pete Masters
Hi all, a quick note to say that one of our volunteers, Adrian, has done an interview with an MSF epidemiologist, who was working in South Sudan and requested and used data mapped by HOT / Missing Maps volunteers.

The interview is on his OSM diary if you are interested: https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/athaikdin/diary/37480

Comms working group, feel free to use this in your materials....

Cheers,

Pete

--
Pete Masters
Missing Maps Project Coordinator

missingmaps.org

Re: Interview with an MSF epidemiologist

nicolas chavent
Thanks Pete for this interesting use case.

On Mon, Dec 7, 2015 at 11:23 AM, Pete Masters <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all, a quick note to say that one of our volunteers, Adrian, has done an interview with an MSF epidemiologist, who was working in South Sudan and requested and used data mapped by HOT / Missing Maps volunteers.

The interview is on his OSM diary if you are interested: https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/athaikdin/diary/37480

Comms working group, feel free to use this in your materials....

Cheers,

Pete

--
Pete Masters
Missing Maps Project Coordinator

missingmaps.org

Nicolas Chavent
Projet OpenStreetMap (OSM)
Projet Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team (HOT)
Projet Espace OSM Francophone (EOF)
Mobile (FRA): +33 (0)6 52 40 78 20
Mobile (CIV): +225 78 12 76 99
Email: [hidden email]