Is there a method to scroll JGrass Location in JGrass Catalog?

Is there a method to scroll JGrass Location in JGrass Catalog?

Giuseppe Cinque
Hello,
is there a method to scroll JGrass Location in JGrass Catalog?

Thank you,
Giuseppe

Re: Is there a method to scroll JGrass Location in JGrass Catalog?

Andrea Antonello
> is there a method to scroll JGrass Location in JGrass Catalog?

I think you will have to do it the eclipse way, i.e. listen to the
selection in the catalog and resolve the pieces.
I can't remember where I used it last... I think to get the selected
layer from the layer view.

Citing Jody in the udig list:
"In the general case (reviewing a IStructuredSelection) you will want
to check if each selection is an instance of IAdaptable; and if so use
IAdatpable to check
if the selection is an ILayer (or knows how to turn itself into an ILayer)."

Ciao
Andrea