JMapViewer problems need help

incredibleX
Hi there i'm using JMapViewer to show maps in my swing app and I've successfully created a panel with map tiles on it but these map tiles are of a particular area used in demo source of Map Viewer, i'm confused about how can i show the tiles of some particular area i want. Just like Google maps i want to show some location of my country (Pakistan) in the maps and i don't know how can i do it. Secondly, Please explain what are Layer's and Layer Group in JMapViewer? Just an idea.

* How can i add mouse listener to a Marker ?

Please please please help me

Re: JMapViewer problems need help

incredibleX
Please help