- Add, Edit and Delete nodes, line segments and streets
- Full Key/Value support
- Different Layers of raw GPS - data
- Complete, standard-conform GPX import/export
- Server import of old GPX api 0.1 (maybe shut down soon anyway)
- Export to new 0.2 API (only to file system)
Some features are missing, which are the reason this is not a release,
but only a beta:
- No server import. You can only save your files to disk for later.
- No background images.
- No undo (deleting the edit-layer will not undo!)
So currently you are stick to edit some maps, save the result to disk
and keep it there until server import is implemented.
There will not be any progress with JOSM until end of November, since I
am on holiday somewhere on the other side of the planet. I'll read mails
only until today's evening (about 4 hours from now on).