JOSM paint styles

john whelan-2
I'm happy with HDM but if possible I'd like it not to display tree icons.  They're visually getting in the way when I'm mapping highways.

Any suggestions?

Thanks John

Re: JOSM paint styles

Claire Halleux-3
You could activate a filter in JOSM to hide the trees while mapping.

Claire

On Fri, Nov 8, 2019 at 12:17 AM john whelan <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm happy with HDM but if possible I'd like it not to display tree icons.  They're visually getting in the way when I'm mapping highways.

Any suggestions?

Thanks John

Re: JOSM paint styles

john whelan-2
Thank you.

That was suggested by Andrew and works well.

Cheerio John