Java library OSM-binary is on Maven Central

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Java library OSM-binary is on Maven Central

Simon Legner
Hi OSM developers,

openstreetmap/OSM-binary [1] is the library for reading/writing OSM
pbf files. Since today, its Java version is available from Maven
Central [2, 3]. Big thanks to everyone involved [4]!

Cheers,
Simon

[1] https://github.com/openstreetmap/OSM-binary
[2] https://github.com/openstreetmap/OSM-binary#java-version
[3] https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/openstreetmap/pbf/osmpbf/
[4] https://github.com/openstreetmap/OSM-binary/issues/19

_______________________________________________
dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Java library OSM-binary is on Maven Central

Sebastiaan Couwenberg
On 10/20/20 9:26 AM, Simon Legner wrote:
> openstreetmap/OSM-binary [1] is the library for reading/writing OSM
> pbf files. Since today, its Java version is available from Maven
> Central [2, 3]. Big thanks to everyone involved [4]!

Maven has version 1.4.0, but this release is not tagged yet.

Should it have been a SNAPSHOT release on Maven?

Kind Regards,

Bas

--
 GPG Key ID: 4096R/6750F10AE88D4AF1
Fingerprint: 8182 DE41 7056 408D 6146  50D1 6750 F10A E88D 4AF1

_______________________________________________
dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Java library OSM-binary is on Maven Central

Simon Legner
On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 10:07 AM Sebastiaan Couwenberg
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Maven has version 1.4.0, but this release is not tagged yet.
>
> Should it have been a SNAPSHOT release on Maven?

No, the 1.4.0 release was intended…

_______________________________________________
dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Java library OSM-binary is on Maven Central

Sebastiaan Couwenberg
On 10/20/20 5:22 PM, Simon Legner wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 10:07 AM Sebastiaan Couwenberg
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Maven has version 1.4.0, but this release is not tagged yet.
>>
>> Should it have been a SNAPSHOT release on Maven?
>
> No, the 1.4.0 release was intended…

Will there be a 1.4.0 release then?

It would be good to propagate the repo change to the openstreetmap
namespace and groupId for the Java libarary to downstream distributions.

In case of a release, perhaps we should have a party, a new release
after 6 years deserves that :-D

Kind Regards,

Bas

--
 GPG Key ID: 4096R/6750F10AE88D4AF1
Fingerprint: 8182 DE41 7056 408D 6146  50D1 6750 F10A E88D 4AF1

_______________________________________________
dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/dev