Join the HOT Activation Working Group!

Community Working Group

Greetings HOT community,

We welcome everyone to the regularly scheduled meeting of our Activation Working Group tomorrow, Friday August 3, at 1400UTC. We meet on the #hot IRC channel (bridged to #hot_irc_channel on Slack). More info can be found on the wiki: https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/Working_groups/Activation

Please join us if you are interested in the HOT Disaster Mapping program; we are currently Activated to coordinate or support five incidents and can use your help!

Best regards,

=Russ

Russell Deffner

Email: [hidden email]