Kathmandu + OSM

Ben Kelley-4
Hi.

I noticed that Kathmandu's web site (the clothing retailer, rather than the city in Nepal) uses OSM for their store locator, but it does not include the correct copyright information. https://www.kathmandu.com.au/stores

I sent them some feedback on their web site to this effect, so I'll see how it goes.

 - Ben.

Re: Kathmandu + OSM

Adam Horan
The tiles seem to be coming from tile.osm.org - i thought that was a no-no ? Might depend on whether their site counts as 'heavy usage' https://operations.osmfoundation.org/policies/tiles/  ?

I feel they do deserve some credit for actually using OSM rather than google maps (although they do use google maps for directions)