Kosmo 2.0 RC1

Abhay M
Hello List and Dev Team,

After long time I see the Candidate Release - Kosmo 2.0, I would congratulates the dev team for the same and also for adding new feature.

I would like to add request for feature to the list of existing which is as follows to add width and precision fields into "Edit Attribute list Dialog" cause the attribute size of the field structure changes when we edit any file shape file in Kosmo making the file-size to grow as well.

Rgds.

Abhay.

Re: Kosmo 2.0 RC1

Sergio Baños Calvo
Good morning Abhay.

Thank you very much for the congratulation. We've last a little more
than planned but we expect the results to satisfy all the Kosmo community.

We take into account your suggestion, it's difficult to be implemented
for the 2.0 RC2 but it'll be a good new feature to add in the 2.1 :-) .

Regards,

Abhay escribió:

> Hello List and Dev Team,
>
> After long time I see the Candidate Release - Kosmo 2.0, I
> would congratulates the dev team for the same and also for adding new
> feature.
>
> I would like to add request for feature to the list of existing which
> is as follows to add *width* and *precision* fields into *"Edit
> Attribute list Dialog"* cause the attribute size of the field
> structure changes when we edit any file shape file in Kosmo making the
> file-size to grow as well.
>
> Rgds.
>
> Abhay.

Sergio Baños Calvo

Jefe de desarrollos
Sistemas Abiertos de Información Geográfica, S.L. (SAIG S.L.)
Tlfno. móvil: 685005960
Tlfno. fijo: (+34) 954788876

E-mail: [hidden email]