Kosmo Desktop - New version 3.0 RC1 available

Kosmo Desktop - New version 3.0 RC1 available

Sergio Baños Calvo-3
Hi to all.

It's a pleasure to announce that it's already available for downloading the new Kosmo Desktop -  3.0 RC1 at the Kosmo - The Free Corporative GIS Platform web page (http://www.opengis.es/index.php?lang=en).

You have available the new version change log document attached to this mail. As you could see, the set of new functionalities, improvements and bug fixes is very large, although, in order to simplify it, we haven't included all the smal bug fixes and improvements that are hidden to the user.

As always, we would like to remember that you can have different Kosmo Desktop versions installed in your computer without any interference between them if they are installed in different directories.

We have added the next new downloads in their corresponding sections:

+ Windows -> ZIP file [1]
Kosmo Desktop portable version for Windows platforms, zipped in a file and ready for executing it

+ Linux -> TAR.GZ file [2]
Kosmo Desktop portable version for Linux platforms, zipped in a tar.gz file and ready for executing it

+ Source code -> ZIP file [3]
Kosmo Desktop 3.0 RC1 source code, zipped in a file

All the versions include theirs own JRE 1.6.0_37 configured, so it's not necessary to install a JVM in your PC in order to install or execute Kosmo Desktop.

It's also available an application install guide (for Windows and Linux) at the Downloads > User guides > General section from the web page [4]

[1] Kosmo Desktop 3.0 RC1 - Windows Portable: http://www.opengis.es/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=17&Itemid=42&lang=en
[2] Kosmo Desktop 3.0 RC1 - Linux Portable: http://www.opengis.es/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=18&Itemid=42&lang=en
[3] Kosmo Desktop 3.0 RC1 - Source code: http://www.opengis.es/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=26&Itemid=42&lang=en
[4] Kosmo Desktop 3.0 - Install guide (EN): http://www.opengis.es/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=31&Itemid=42&lang=en

--

Sergio Baños Calvo

Jefe de desarrollos
Sistemas Abiertos de Información Geográfica, S.L. (SAIG S.L.)
Tlfno. móvil: 685005960
Tlfno. fijo: (+34) 954788876

E-mail: [hidden email]

kd_3.0rc1_changelog_en.pdf (115K) Download Attachment