Kosmo and Sextante

Giuseppe Aruta
Hi all
I found some interesting Kosmo vs Openjump behaviuors installing Sextante
I was able to port easly some new algorithms from Openjump Sextante 0.5 into Kosmo Sextante (whgich version is 0.3).
These algorithms of coarse depend only to embedded sextante libs and they appears to work fine.
On the other hand, other algorithms which depends to external new lib, while working on OJ or GvSIG, do not work on Kosmo. one sample is  Josef Bezděk TIN algorithm (http://git.zcu.cz/index.php/Sextante:_TIN_creating) which requires external geotools libs to work on Openjump.
What are the depency rules for ext libraries in Kosmo sextante?  Is it possible to modify them and force Kosmo, like OJ, to read  them simply coping into the right folder (Sextante/libs)?

reagrds and thanks for the answer

Giuseppe Aruta

Re: Kosmo and Sextante

Sergio Baños Calvo
Good morning Giuseppe.

I'll check this behaviour to see what's happening exactly by using the
example you've commented.

Regards,

Giuseppe Aruta escribió:

> Hi all
> I found some interesting Kosmo vs Openjump behaviuors installing Sextante
> I was able to port easly some new algorithms from Openjump Sextante
> 0.5 into Kosmo Sextante (whgich version is 0.3).
> These algorithms of coarse depend only to embedded sextante libs and
> they appears to work fine.
> On the other hand, other algorithms which depends to external new lib,
> while working on OJ or GvSIG, do not work on Kosmo. one sample is
> Josef Bezděk TIN algorithm
> (http://git.zcu.cz/index.php/Sextante:_TIN_creating) which requires
> external geotools libs to work on Openjump.
> What are the depency rules for ext libraries in Kosmo sextante?  Is it
> possible to modify them and force Kosmo, like OJ, to read  them simply
> coping into the right folder (Sextante/libs)?
>
> reagrds and thanks for the answer
>
> Giuseppe Aruta

Sergio Baños Calvo

Jefe de desarrollos
Sistemas Abiertos de Información Geográfica, S.L. (SAIG S.L.)
Tlfno. móvil: 685005960
Tlfno. fijo: (+34) 954788876

E-mail: [hidden email]