Kosmo translation - balloon editing - definition

Kosmo translation - balloon editing - definition

Jan Helebrant
Hi,
I am currently working on the translation of the 2.0 version. However, I have found such strings like "balloon layer" or "balloon editing".

Could you give me an explanation what is it? I tried to find it in Kosmo menus but without success and I need to understand the objective of this tool and also for example, what is a balloon layer, just to be able to choose most appropriate translation. I also looked in other locales but these strings seem to be not translated yet.

thank you in advance

Jan

Re: Kosmo translation - balloon editing - definition

Gabriel Bellido Pérez
Hi Jan
Balloon in this sense:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speech_balloon
This is still not public becouse its not finished. But it's about a
layer you can put speech balloons to explain things in your maps.