Language strings still not internationalized

Language strings still not internationalized

Giuseppe Aruta
Hi,
this is a list of strings which doesn't have been internationalized and, so, not translated into other languages:

Kosmo
menu bar -> tools -> Topological -> "Intersectar Lineas (Intersect)"
[This voice is still Spanish)

-------------------------------------

when the window of "Intersectar Lineas" is opened, It display these tests in Spanish:
"Opciones de Intersect" [Title of the window]
"Opciones para la coordenada Z"
"No comprobar componente Z"
"Selecione la tollerancia para la coordenada zeta interpolada en los cortes"

--------

Kosmo - Geoprocessing Wizard - Clip -> "Create Buffer for the clip layer"

Kosmo - Geoprocessing Wizard - Spatial Join -> "Ignore candidates more than 0 distance away"

Kosmo - Geoprocessing Wizard - Spatial Join -> "Select if you want to store the candidate number that are at the same distance"

These three voices are in English

--------------------------------

Regards

Giuseppe

Re: Language strings still not internationalized

Sergio Baños Calvo
Good afternoon, Giuseppe.

All of them have been updated and they will be available for the next
Kosmo - Desktop version.

Regards,

Giuseppe Aruta escribió:

> Hi,
> this is a list of strings which doesn't have been internationalized and, so, not translated into other languages:
>
> Kosmo
> menu bar -> tools -> Topological -> "Intersectar Lineas (Intersect)"
> [This voice is still Spanish)
>
> -------------------------------------
>
> when the window of "Intersectar Lineas" is opened, It display these tests in Spanish:
> "Opciones de Intersect" [Title of the window]
> "Opciones para la coordenada Z"
> "No comprobar componente Z"
> "Selecione la tollerancia para la coordenada zeta interpolada en los cortes"
>
> --------
>
> Kosmo - Geoprocessing Wizard - Clip -> "Create Buffer for the clip layer"
>
> Kosmo - Geoprocessing Wizard - Spatial Join -> "Ignore candidates more than 0 distance away"
>
> Kosmo - Geoprocessing Wizard - Spatial Join -> "Select if you want to store the candidate number that are at the same distance"
>
> These three voices are in English
>
> --------------------------------
>

> Regards
>
> Giuseppe

Sergio Baños Calvo

Jefe de desarrollos
Sistemas Abiertos de Información Geográfica, S.L. (SAIG S.L.)
Tlfno. móvil: 685005960
Tlfno. fijo: (+34) 954788876

E-mail: [hidden email]

Re: Language strings still not internationalized

Giuseppe Aruta
Hi Sergio,
First of all, thanks for the answer.
Good news for Kosmo.
I was able to let Geology Faculty of Florence to adopt Kosmo as a base gis for the courses. At the end of May I will teach an advanced lesson (2 hours)  on how to create a geological map using Kosmo inside the  course of geological survay (II year).
I am planning on teach the basics. open Kosmo, georeference a raster, digit the map (polygon, point linestring), vest the map and save/print.
This is a good goal since I pushed to adopt Opensource for a long time and now I have some results. In the futute we are planning to use Kosmo on other aspects of the courses, inside advanced geomatik course or for advanced professional aspects.
I write this "special" mail since I want to know if some issues of Kosmo have been solved and when they will be available.
These "geological" issues are the follows:
1) Rotation by attribute for point symbology has been changed from counterclockwise to clockwise direction
2) Elaborated line symbology which I developed in now possible to display on print tool, at least the basic Print.
The answer of these two topics is important since I have to adopt different strategy on teaching if these issues are available or not.
I thank again for your  and Kosmo availability and help.

saludos

Giuseppe

> All of them have been updated and they will be available
> for the next
> Kosmo - Desktop version.
>
> Regards,
>
> Giuseppe Aruta escribió:
> > Hi,
> > this is a list of strings which doesn't have been
> internationalized and, so, not translated into other
> languages:
> >
> > Kosmo
> > menu bar -> tools -> Topological ->
> "Intersectar Lineas (Intersect)"
> > [This voice is still Spanish)
> >
> > -------------------------------------
> >
> > when the window of "Intersectar Lineas" is opened, It
> display these tests in Spanish:
> > "Opciones de Intersect" [Title of the window]
> > "Opciones para la coordenada Z"
> > "No comprobar componente Z"
> > "Selecione la tollerancia para la coordenada zeta
> interpolada en los cortes"
> >
> > --------
> >
> > Kosmo - Geoprocessing Wizard - Clip -> "Create
> Buffer for the clip layer"
> >
> > Kosmo - Geoprocessing Wizard - Spatial Join ->
> "Ignore candidates more than 0 distance away"
> >
> > Kosmo - Geoprocessing Wizard - Spatial Join ->
> "Select if you want to store the candidate number that are
> at the same distance"
> >
> > These three voices are in English
> >
> > --------------------------------
> >

> > Regards
> >
> > Giuseppe

> Sergio Baños Calvo
>
> Jefe de desarrollos
> Sistemas Abiertos de Información Geográfica, S.L. (SAIG
> S.L.)
> Tlfno. móvil: 685005960
> Tlfno. fijo: (+34) 954788876
>
> E-mail: [hidden email]

Re: Language strings still not internationalized

Sergio Baños Calvo
Good morning Giuseppe.

Great news about the courses ^_^. If I could help in anything just tell
me about it.

Respect of your questions:

1) Kosmo - Desktop 2.0 RC2 has some improvements in the advanced
symbology editor and the rotation meaning: the rotation positive values
are now clockwise rotations (as SLD spec mention) and the negative
values are counter-clockwise. Anyway, the user can modify this behaviour
in the same editor, so if you want to have the opposite behaviour, you
have only to check an option.

2) This issue is open yet, we haven´t solved it for the basic or
advanced printing. I'll warn you if it's solved before the course start,
but currently I think I won't be possible.

Regards,