Lat Long display in JOSM

Molescott
Greetings,

I am learning JOSM  2561 and expected to see the Lat Long position of the cursor displayed on the bottom left of the screen?
I seem to remember it being there when I attempted to get to grips with JOSM as an utter Newbie, some months ago?
Is it a case of toggling something or am I confusing editors?

Regards,  Pete

Re: Lat Long display in JOSM

Peter Herison
Am 30.12.2009 16:51, schrieb Molescott:
> I am learning JOSM  2561 and expected to see the Lat Long position of
> the cursor displayed on the bottom left of the screen?
> I seem to remember it being there when I attempted to get to grips with
> JOSM as an utter Newbie, some months ago?
> Is it a case of toggling something or am I confusing editors?

Yes, should be at the lower left corner (see this picture in the wiki:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Image:JOSM-Jan-2009.jpg)

I don't know if this is a configurable feature. To reset JOSM-Settings
delete (or better rename) your profile in your userdirectory (Windows:
c:\documents and settings\<user>\application data\josm)