Leaflet 0.3 released

Vladimir Agafonkin
Hi everyone,

I'm happy to announce the new stable 0.3 release of Leaflet, a modern JavaScript library for interactive maps.

7 months after the previous stable version, this release brings a really huge number of improvements and bugfixes (see the changelog — just reading it will take quite a while!), having a smoother, more stable user experience, a wider platform support, and a more complete API while remaining simple, lightweight, fast and elegant, making Leaflet a number one choice for most web mapping needs of today.

I'd like to thank all the awesome people that contributed code, reported bugs, suggested improvements and asked questions — what a joy to see such a wonderful growing community around Leaflet!

Cheers!
Vladimir

--
Vladimir Agafonkin