Licence compatibility information

SimonPoole

The LWG has recently added a section on licence compatibility to the OSMF website.

https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Licence/Licence_Compatibility

We hope that this will make it easier for community members to determine which licences could potentially be compatible and to provide centralised access to specific licence evaluations that the LWG has made in the past, or will carry out in the future.

At the same time we are making our evaluation of the "Linux Foundation CDLA Permissive" licence public, see https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/CDLA_permissive_compatibility . Thanks to Kathleen Lu for authoring the review.

Simon