Line Cleaner - Is it available?

Mars Sjoden
Just wondering if that Line Cleaner advertised on the front page of UDIG site is available to the public for use?

Thank You!

mars

Re: Line Cleaner - Is it available?

Jody Garnett-2
I think you would have to talk to refractions; It may of been lost when they lost their svn repository :(

The plugin was a port of the JUMP conflation project which refractions worked on; ported to GeoTools and modified to handle very large datasets.

Cheers,
Jody

On 07/01/2011, at 7:11 AM, Mars Sjoden wrote:

> Just wondering if that Line Cleaner advertised on the front page of UDIG site is available to the public for use?
>
> Thank You!
>
> mars

Re: Line Cleaner - Is it available?

phoskins
Did you manage to find an available copy of Line Cleaner either on the web or from Refractions?

-Paul Hoskins

Re: Line Cleaner - Is it available?

Jody Garnett-2
Yes; it is listed as a community module; I have not personally tried it.

- https://github.com/uDig-Community/udig-community/tree/master/rgould

--
Jody Garnett