Link roads between different highways type

Link roads between different highways type – About the subject I used to tag the link with the lowest way class but in: https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Link_roads_between_different_highw...
I think agreeing with the higher level is correct as the link usually inheirets, or at least tolerates, the rules and design standards for the h...
On 15 January 2019 14:03:38 GMT, Paul Johnson <baloo@...> wrote: >I think agreeing with the higher level is correct as the link usually...
On Tue, Jan 15, 2019 at 9:02 AM Philip Barnes <phil@...> wrote: > > > On 15 January 2019 14:03:38 GMT, Paul Johnson <baloo@...
On Wed, 16 Jan 2019 at 03:27, Paul Johnson <baloo@...> wrote: > > In the US, this shouldn't be a thing; should be trunk from the l...
Am Mi., 16. Jan. 2019 um 13:20 Uhr schrieb Paul Allen <pla16021@...>: > On Wed, 16 Jan 2019 at 03:27, Paul Johnson <baloo@...> w...
On Wed, 16 Jan 2019 at 13:07, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist@...> wrote: I would argue for motorway links (and trunk links according ...
Hello ! I think there should be both pieces of information ! A tag to indicate the main road typology and a tag to indicate the link road typo...
In reality this varies from case to case and from country to country. The important part is that the access rules are correct, and explicitly ta...
I did once have an issue with josm complaining about the classification of this roundabout. https://osm.org/go/eux0WFrmx- Phil (trigpoint) ...
رد: Link roads between different highways type – In usual the links in my country Yemen are lesser in their design than the two ways that it linked between, you can see a trunk way with 4 lanes ...
Re: رد: Link roads between different highways type – There is no residential_link or unclassified_link, so if you try to use the lower road’s classification, you will run into problems. And if yo...
I agree with you. For roundabouts and circular junctions, I use the highest type. For link roads, the lowest. I could see an exception for ...