Long wait for file insertiong

Graham Wall
I'm still waiting for a file to be inserted which I uploaded last
night, some 15 hours ago.

Is there some problem, or just a huge backlog of files to clear? Maybe
there should be some 'queue length' stat on the upload page - although
this in itself would load the server further I suppose.

Graham

RE: Long wait for file insertiong

ANDY ROBINSON-2
Graham,

This length suggests a hang from an earlier uploaded file or a problem with
yours. I'm sure Steve will get to it as soon as he sees your message.

Andy Robinson

Steve Coast
* @ 16/11/05 09:23:31 AM [hidden email] wrote:
> Graham,
>
> This length suggests a hang from an earlier uploaded file or a problem with
> yours. I'm sure Steve will get to it as soon as he sees your message.

I've made the insert script a lot more robust. It now mails you if there
was an error when you uploaded your gpx file.

Due to a little bug, people with blank uploaded files might have got
more than one email telling them so. This is now fixed.

have fun,

SteveC [hidden email] http://www.asklater.com/steve/