Louisville, Kentucky deleted roads & rail

Louisville, Kentucky deleted roads & rail

Jack Armstrong Dancer@sprynet.com
Any local experts in the Louisville, Kentucky area?

A new user, River Ridge, started editing in Louisville seven days ago and appears to have deleted quite a bit of material. I've heard he's a good guy who didn't mean to do anything malicious, but it looks like he could use some help. Some reverts are probably in order. You might want to take a close look at each of his edits.

You can see the damage from one changeset here:

I figured it'd be best if someone from this area could step in and assist him.

Cheers!