Lowzoom Squares

Chris66
Hi,
Lowzoom shows many sqares:

<http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=48.87&lon=9.58&zoom=8&layers=O>

Christian

Re: Lowzoom Squares

spaetz
On Thu, 11 Nov 2010 11:10:28 +0100, Chris66 <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
> Lowzoom shows many sqares:

I guess this comes from my recent (aka 2 months?) or so switch to use
the captionless layer for "regular tiles" and the lowzoom-captionless
for the lowzoom tiles. However, it seems no one has started to modify
the style sheets accordingly. In this case it would be best to revert my
changes and just continue as we did before.

I really don't feel like taking over stylesheet maintainership.

Sebastian