Manual push for the DB server stats please

Manual push for the DB server stats please

ANDY ROBINSON-2
Steve,

Looks like the server was off line at midnight as the stats page did not
generate. Can you force a manual refresh so I have data for yesterday.

Thanks

Andy Robinson

Re: Manual push for the DB server stats please

Steve Coast
* @ 24/11/05 09:33:21 AM [hidden email] wrote:
> Steve,
>
> Looks like the server was off line at midnight as the stats page did not
> generate. Can you force a manual refresh so I have data for yesterday.

done...

It was online but couldn't see the database server as the network was
broken.

have fun,

SteveC [hidden email] http://www.asklater.com/steve/