MapSwipe Launched!

Pete Masters
Hi all, as promised, MapSwipe is now available on App Store, Play Store and via http://mapswipe.org/

Would love it if you'd give it a go and, assuming you like it (!), give us a hand sharing it....

Lot's of stuff to come, but the app is ready for mapping. At the moment, these are just Missing Maps projects, but once we are on our feet, we hope to open it right up. Data exporter also on its way, soon!

If you have any problems, encounter bugs or have comments, please feel free to let us know at http://bit.ly/MapSwipeFBack We expect some bugs, of course, and your help pointing them out to us would be much appreciated...

Cheers,

Pete

--
Pete Masters