MapThePaths: lagginess in Firefox 62.0 - use Chrome for now

MapThePaths: lagginess in Firefox 62.0 - use Chrome for now

Nick Whitelegg-2

Hi,

Apologies for this: I've noticed that MapThePaths has become very laggy in Firefox 62.0, while in 60 and 61 it worked fine unless there was a large amount of data. Unsure of the reason but I've asked on dev in case the Leaflet developers can give some guidance.

In the meantime, I would recommend you use Chrome, which does not appear to have a problem.

Thanks,

Nick

Re: MapThePaths: lagginess in Firefox 62.0 - use Chrome for now

Dave F
Can confirm. It's also occurring in Overpass Turbo.

An alternative to using Chrome is to:

Download an older version of Firefox from FileHippo https://filehippo.com/download_firefox_64/
In your current FIrefox turn off auto updates Options>General (Scroll Down)
Uninstall Firefox
Load old version.

Cheers
DaveF