Mapnik does not fill objects as specified

Mapnik does not fill objects as specified

caneta
I have the following xml code:
<Style name="salzburg">
    <Rule>
      &maxscale_zoom1;
      &minscale_zoom18;
      <Filter>[lbtyp] = 12</Filter>
      <PolygonSymbolizer>
        <CssParameter name="fill">#ff0000</CssParameter>
        <CssParameter name="fill-opacity">1.0</CssParameter>
      </PolygonSymbolizer>
      <LineSymbolizer>
        <CssParameter name="stroke">rgb(50%,50%,50%)</CssParameter>
        <CssParameter name="stroke-width">0.1</CssParameter>
      </LineSymbolizer>
    </Rule>
</Style>
<Layer name="salzburg" status="on" srs="&srs31258;">
     <StyleName>salzburg</StyleName>
     <Datasource>
        <Parameter name="type">shape</Parameter>
        <Parameter name="file">/home/user/myshape</Parameter>
        <Parameter name="estimate_extent">true</Parameter>
    </Datasource>
</Layer>
This file is interpreted, and mapnik produce the tiles with objects correctly filtered, but the "fill" option which should use red color is ignored, and the objects are rendered in "grey" default color.
The stroke parameters instead works and if I change them, I can see changes in produced tiles.

Where is the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Mapnik does not fill objects as specified

caneta
Solved using the following command:

upgrade_map_xml.py osm.xml osm2.xml