Maps for refugees

john whelan-2
It's not quite what we usually do but Syrian refugees are ending up in many parts of the world.  OSMand allows you to choose the language both for the menus and for the map.

So in Ottawa all the street names are in English or French but I can search for pharmacy in English or pharmacie if I'm using French menus.  I assume if the menus are set to Arabic then you can search for the equivalent Arabic term.  Can someone confirm you can do menu searches in Arabic in OSMand?

Should this information be in a wiki somewhere?  Can it be expanded on?

Thanks John