Marking a Pontoon

David Findlay-3
A track I mapped today at Maroochy Wetlands Sanctuary ends at a private pontoon. How can I tag this point to mark that it is a pontoon? A search of available tags and wiki didn’t seem to give me anything. Thanks,

David

--
David Findlay

Re: Marking a Pontoon

Vũ Phạm Minh Tuấn
Hi David,

Do you mean "pontoon" as a private jetty?

If so, draw the jetty as an open way or an area, and tag it with :
man_made=pier
floating=yes
material= (wood, metal, concrete...)
area=yes (if it's a an area)
access=private

Connect the jetty with the mainland via a footway :
highway=footway
bridge=yes

TuanIfan

On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 at 5:24 pm, David Findlay <[hidden email]> wrote:
A track I mapped today at Maroochy Wetlands Sanctuary ends at a private pontoon. How can I tag this point to mark that it is a pontoon? A search of available tags and wiki didn’t seem to give me anything. Thanks,

David

--
David Findlay

Tuan  Vu, Pham Minh Tuan

Springvale, VIC 3171, Australia • +61 412 401 380

[hidden email]  FB  LinkedIn  OpenStreetMap