Meet to map Oslo, Norway?

Petter Reinholdtsen

How many in Oslo are reading this list?  Should we meet somewhere and
sit down and draw the remaining parts of Oslo?  I suggest some time
around middle of January.

Re: Meet to map Oslo, Norway?

Lars Aronsson
Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

> How many in Oslo are reading this list?  Should we meet somewhere and
> sit down and draw the remaining parts of Oslo?  I suggest some time
> around middle of January.

I could come to Oslo.  But I would also suggest Örebro, which is
halfway between Oslo and Stockholm, or maybe Karlstad.  I would
probably not travel as far as Bergen or Trondheim, though.  In
Örebro there is a youth hostel at the old military regiment,
www.hepa.se, Coordinates RT90: X: 6573440, Y: 1467428

Happy New Year, everybody!

--
  Lars Aronsson ([hidden email])

Re: Meet to map Oslo, Norway?

Petter Reinholdtsen

[Lars Aronsson]
> I could come to Oslo.  But I would also suggest Örebro, which is
> halfway between Oslo and Stockholm, or maybe Karlstad.  I would
> probably not travel as far as Bergen or Trondheim, though.  In
> Örebro there is a youth hostel at the old military regiment,
> www.hepa.se, Coordinates RT90: X: 6573440, Y: 1467428

You are most welcome, of course. :)

For such meeting to make sense, we need to have good Internet
connection where we meet.  I was unable to find info about that on the
hostels web page.  I was planning to suggest Forskningsparken in Oslo,
where Skolelinux have an office we can use.  We would there get 100
Mb/s to the Internet.

My idea for this initial meeting was to have as little overhead as
possible, and thus have it close to where the participating people are
located.  Traveling for hours to get to such meeting will probably not
be an option for me, as my schedule is already quite full. :/

Re: Meet to map Oslo, Norway?

Petter Reinholdtsen

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> You are most welcome, of course. :)

Hm, it seem to me that only you and me are interested in a meeting
about Oslo.  That was a bit fewer than expected. ;-(

With such short list of attendees, we could hold it at my house, or
anywhere, I guess. :)