Microgrant activities in Mafalala-Mozambique

Microgrant activities in Mafalala-Mozambique

Remígio Chilaule

Dear HOT community and friends,

This is a quick note to let you know we recently published a short post about the mapping activities currently underway in Mafalala - Mozambique, as part of HOTs Microgrant program.

Since this is the first publication of this kind for our mapping group, we want to use the opportunity to say we are really thankful for all kinds of support we are receiving from so many different sources during the implementation of this project. A special thank you goes to everyone who has donated to HOT, large amounts or small amounts, we are very grateful! We also invite everyone who shares this passion for mapping as a means for development, to continue (or to start) donating to HOT, so that HOT in turn can continue to support projects like ours, not only in Mozambique but worldwide, projects that help so many communities, specially the unprivileged communities of our planet.

You can read the blog post here and see some pictures of Mafalala on our facebook page.

Warm greetings to everyone,

Remígio

Re: Microgrant activities in Mafalala-Mozambique

Tyler Radford
Dear Remígio,

Thanks for your inspiring blog post. Like you, we are also very thankful to our donors this year who enabled us to launch the Microgrants program and support projects like yours. I look forward to seeing your progress on the project!

Tyler

Tyler Radford
Executive Director
@TylerSRadford

Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team
Using OpenStreetMap for Humanitarian Response & Economic Development

On Sun, Nov 5, 2017 at 12:30 PM, Remígio Chilaule <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Hello everyone!

We are very pleased and thankful to be able to share this video about our mapping last year under the 2017 Microgrant program. Thank you to all involved and please share if you can.

Best wishes from Mozambique,
Abraços,

On Mon, 13 Nov 2017, 20:21 Tyler Radford, <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Where can we see that Philippe?

Thanks to everyone for sharing the video and the positive feedback.