Mike's JOSM-Scripts merged to the Mapathoner JOSM plugin

Mike's JOSM-Scripts merged to the Mapathoner JOSM plugin

Jiri Vlasak
Dear humanitarian mappers,

with kind help of Mike, I merged Mike's JOSM-Scripts [1] into the Mapathoner
JOSM plugin [2].

It means that you may *select duplicate buildings* and *select non orthogonal
buildings* [3] directly from the JOSM menu when the *mapathoner* plugin is
installed.

If you have any questions, suggestions, or ideas, feel free to contribute to
the (new) mapathoner mailing list:

    https://lists.sr.ht/~qeef/mapathoner

Have a nice day,
jiri

[1]: https://github.com/MikeTho16/JOSM-Scripts
[2]: https://qeef.gitlab.io/mapathoner/
[3]: https://qeef.gitlab.io/mapathoner/usage/#select-duplicate-buildings

Re: Mike's JOSM-Scripts merged to the Mapathoner JOSM plugin

Mike Thompson
Thanks Jiri!

I am glad that these are valuable enough to the community that they were worth incorporating into your plugin.

All,

If there are any other needs for scripts/plugins, please let me know and I will see if the development is within my abilities.

Mike

On Sun, Nov 22, 2020 at 1:54 PM Jiri Vlasak <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear humanitarian mappers,

with kind help of Mike, I merged Mike's JOSM-Scripts [1] into the Mapathoner
JOSM plugin [2].

It means that you may *select duplicate buildings* and *select non orthogonal
buildings* [3] directly from the JOSM menu when the *mapathoner* plugin is
installed.

If you have any questions, suggestions, or ideas, feel free to contribute to
the (new) mapathoner mailing list:

    https://lists.sr.ht/~qeef/mapathoner

Have a nice day,
jiri

[1]: https://github.com/MikeTho16/JOSM-Scripts
[2]: https://qeef.gitlab.io/mapathoner/
[3]: https://qeef.gitlab.io/mapathoner/usage/#select-duplicate-buildings

Re: Mike's JOSM-Scripts merged to the Mapathoner JOSM plugin

FransS1945

Hi
What went wrong?
On the scripting tag I miss now  the  commands
SelectNonortogonalbuildings.js

Selectduplicate.js
Which are very handy to select all non squared or duplicated buildings
Under the tab Matathoner I only see the commands for mapping buildings in a batch

The commands for finding non squared and duplicated buildings are important and most used by validators !

Please keep me informed

Op 11/23/2020 om 1:20 AM schreef Mike Thompson:
[...]

Hi Frans,

The scripts should still work.  The scripting menu shows what scripts you have recently run.  Therefore, if you have recently reinstalled JOSM, or deleted your JOSM preferences file, or have run a lot of other scripts, they may not show up. You should still be able to run

SelectNonortogonalbuildings.js, and Selectduplicate.js by Scripting -> Run -> (navigating to the appropriate .js file).

Mike

On Mon, Nov 23, 2020 at 7:25 AM Frans Schutz <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Hello,

On Mon, Nov 23, 2020 at 03:25:39PM +0100, Frans Schutz wrote:
> Hi
> What went wrong?
> On the scripting tag I miss now  the  commands
> SelectNonortogonalbuildings.js
>
> Selectduplicate.js
> Which are very handy to select all non squared or duplicated buildings

if it's about JOSM-Scripts, there is no changes. Please, check out your
scripting plugin and the directory where the scripts are stored.

> Under the tab Matathoner I only see the commands for mapping buildings in a
> batch
>
> The commands for finding non squared and duplicated buildings are important
> and most used by validators !

This is about the Mapathoner plugin. You *must* run the newest tested JOSM
version (17329). Then it works.

jiri