Missing Captcha when adding event in OSM wiki

nkn

Missing Captcha when adding event in OSM wiki

nkn

Hi

I attempt to add an event to the list on https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Current_events. However, when it comes to saving the edit, the alert Your edit includes new external links. To protect the wiki against automated spam, we kindly ask you to solve the following CAPTCHA: comes up, with no Captcha appearing for me to be solved. Is someone familiar with adding events or editing the OSM wiki in general and could help, please?

I hope this isn't the wrong place for my question. Otherwise please point me into the right direction.

Thank you
Nora

Re: Missing Captcha when adding event in OSM wiki

Andrew Hain
Have you tried using the link at the bottom of the page to switch between mobile and desktop view before you edit?

--
Andrew

nkn

Re: Missing Captcha when adding event in OSM wiki

nkn

No, I haven't tried it before. After doing so, it didn't make a difference unfortunately. However, using Chrome instead of Firefox helped. The Captcha appeared.

Thank you though
Nora