Missing imagery in JOSM

EthnicFood IsGreat

What happened to the USGS topographic map imagery that was available in JOSM until a few days ago?

Mark

Re: Missing imagery in JOSM

Mark Wagner
On Wed, 27 Sep 2017 12:14:03 -0400
"Mark Bradley" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> What happened to the USGS topographic map imagery that was available
> in JOSM until a few days ago?

Still there for me, though something's changed: when you zoom out, it
no longer switches away from the 1:24000 maps, but instead displays
them scaled down.

--
Mark

Re: Missing imagery in JOSM

EthnicFood IsGreat
> Message: 1
> Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 10:07:52 -0700
> From: Mark Wagner <[hidden email]>
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: Re: [Talk-us] Missing imagery in JOSM
>
> On Wed, 27 Sep 2017 12:14:03 -0400
> "Mark Bradley" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > What happened to the USGS topographic map imagery that was available
> > in JOSM until a few days ago?
>
> Still there for me, though something's changed: when you zoom out, it no longer
> switches away from the 1:24000 maps, but instead displays them scaled down.
>
> --
> Mark

Today the imagery is back, after being absent for two or three days.  Would like to know why it temporarily disappeared, but I'm just glad it's back.  Thanks for the reply Mark.

Mark B.