Moving polygons

Scott Duke-Sylvester
I hate to have to ask such a naive question: How do I move or rotate a
polygon in uDig?

I have looked for instructions, but I can't find any.

While I'm here, is there a central repository for plugins? Again, I
looked, but I can't find one.

cheers,
Scott.

--
Scott M. Duke-Sylvester
Assistant Professor

Office : 300 E. St. Mary Blvd
             Billeaud Hall, Room 141
             Lafayette, LA 70504

Mailing address : UL Lafayette
                  Department of Biology
                  P.O.Box 42451
                  Lafayette, LA 70504-2451

Phone : 337 482 5304
Fax   : 337 482 5834
email : [hidden email]

information.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
prohibited.

Re: Moving polygons

Andrea Antonello
> I hate to have to ask such a naive question: How do I move or rotate a
> polygon in uDig?
>
> I have looked for instructions, but I can't find any.

Not for rotating I am afraid. To move one, you should be able to use
the edit tool, select all the nodes and drag it around.

> While I'm here, is there a central repository for plugins? Again, I
> looked, but I can't find one.

Yep, it is here: http://udig.refractions.net/files/update/1.2/community/

ciao,
Andrea