NPE in UDig Runtime Preferences

neopux
Hello!
I try to open Runtime Preferences in Udig Application that is runned under Eclipse and catch NPE, because there are no .ini file. Do someone know workaround for this problem? Thanks!

Stack Trace:
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at java.io.FileReader.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at net.refractions.udig.internal.ui.UiPlugin.getProxySettings(UiPlugin.java:485)
        at net.refractions.udig.ui.preferences.RuntimeFieldEditor.doLoad(RuntimeFieldEditor.java:120)
        at org.eclipse.jface.preference.FieldEditor.load(FieldEditor.java:500)
        at org.eclipse.jface.preference.FieldEditorPreferencePage.initialize(FieldEditorPreferencePage.java:307)
        at org.eclipse.jface.preference.FieldEditorPreferencePage.createContents(FieldEditorPreferencePage.java:233)

Re: NPE in UDig Runtime Preferences

Andrea Antonello
Hi Neopux,
this should have been solved some time ago already.

I will try to look into it as soon as possible.

Andrea