NSI error

nwillink
Am using nsi script generated by mkgmap and have noticed that

it doesn't seem to like spaces in a  mapname

ie

!define MAPNAME "Topo Devon 2017"

the error in red when running the script :

macro "MUI_Page_Licence" requires 1 parameter(s)  passed 3

Presumably it refers to the 3 words separated by a space.

I can't simply change the mapname to "Topo-Devon-2017" as  it  expects some of the files to be
named in this way as well.

I just wondered if anyone else has found a way around it?

Nick

Re: NSI error

Gerd Petermann
Hi Nick,

if I got that right you used option --overview-mapname="Topo Devon 2017" to produce the problem.
The attached patch seems to fix the problem.

Gerd

nsi_template.patch (768 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: NSI error

nwillink
Thanks Gerd

Yes, I used --overview-mapname="Topo Devon 2017".

I'm afraid I'm no good with patches but will check it out later.

Nick

Re: NSI error

Gerd Petermann
Hi Nick,

the patch simply changes one line from
!insertmacro MUI_PAGE_LICENSE ${MAPNAME}_license.txt
!insertmacro MUI_PAGE_LICENSE "${MAPNAME}_license.txt"

Gerd
Yes, I used --overview-mapname="Topo Devon 2017".

I'm afraid I'm no good with patches but will check it out later.

Nick

Re: NSI error

nwillink
Hi Gerd