Name= Piste rurale in Mali

john whelan-2
and I've seen it in other African countries.

Obviously it is not a valid name for a highway but how should it be tagged if tagged at all?

Some are tagged ref=Piste rurale

Thoughts

Thanks John

Re: Name= Piste rurale in Mali

cascafico
"Piste rurale" (better singular "pista rurale") cannot be a reference, since is a common name, which in italian simply means rural track/path.

IMHO such tag should be removed

cascafico.altervista.org
twitter.com/cascafico