Need Help to Get started to Contribute at OpenStreetMap

Need Help to Get started to Contribute at OpenStreetMap

varsha kukreja
I would like to contribute to the open source community ..I have majorly worked on backend on 2 college sponsored projects and working currently on a project by Government Organization. I have fair knowledge in Javascript, NodeJs, Typescript, Spring Boot, Laravel , Docker and apache thrift. It woukd be great if could if someone could help me get started

Re: Need Help to Get started to Contribute at OpenStreetMap

Daniel Koć
W dniu 10.01.2019 o 09:17, varsha kukreja pisze:
I would like to contribute to the open source community ..I have majorly worked on backend on 2 college sponsored projects and working currently on a project by Government Organization. I have fair knowledge in Javascript, NodeJs, Typescript, Spring Boot, Laravel , Docker and apache thrift. It woukd be great if could if someone could help me get started

Hi,

OSM is very broad ecosystem. Have you looked at this list to see if there's anything interesting for you?

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Top_Ten_Tasks

--
"I see dead people" [Sixth Sense]