Need a smartphone/camera for your project? Mapillary Humanitarian Mapping Kit

Need a smartphone/camera for your project? Mapillary Humanitarian Mapping Kit

Tyler Radford
Hi friends and colleagues,

For a new opportunity to apply for a mapping equipment (smartphone/camera) donation for your project.

Best
Tyler

Tyler Radford
Executive Director
@TylerSRadford

Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team
Using OpenStreetMap for Humanitarian Response & Economic Development

Re: Need a smartphone/camera for your project? Mapillary Humanitarian Mapping Kit

Samuel Aiyeoribe-2
Thanks for sharing this.

Regards

Samuel Aiyeoribe

On Wednesday, 27 July 2016, 17:09, Tyler Radford <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi friends and colleagues,

For a new opportunity to apply for a mapping equipment (smartphone/camera) donation for your project.

Best
Tyler

Tyler Radford
Executive Director
@TylerSRadford

Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team
Using OpenStreetMap for Humanitarian Response & Economic Development

Re: Need a smartphone/camera for your project? Mapillary Humanitarian Mapping Kit

hyances@gmail.com
Great! In my humble opinion I see this as a natural way, good step and a better (institutional) approach -- than individuals sending second hand smartphones to OSM communities in latin america --, specially those proposing to create humanitarian projects for the purpose to test the applications or create app communities.  I mean, humanitarian and development objectives are first.

About using smartphones to maps slums here are some experiences:

https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk/2016-July/076482.html

A gentle greeting,

Humberto