Need reviewers for HOT Summit 2019 Talk Proposals!

Need reviewers for HOT Summit 2019 Talk Proposals!

Rachel VanNice
Hi all,
The Summit Working Group is busy preparing a stellar Summit for September, in collaboration with the global State of the Map conference. We're at the exciting stage of choosing our speakers for the Summit and we need your help!

We've got  the review form ready but I need a few more volunteers to review Summit talk proposals.  Each reviewer only needs to evaluate 17 proposals based on short abstracts and you'll have 2 weeks in which to review.

Please let me know ASAP if you can review so I can send the form out to all. I recognize I'm sending this on Friday afternoon, so if you could let me know by Tuesday, May 14th, that'd be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Rachel
--
Rachel VanNice
Operations Manager

Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team
Using OpenStreetMap for Humanitarian Response & Economic Development

Re: Need reviewers for HOT Summit 2019 Talk Proposals!

Hagellach37
Hey Rachel,
I can also help out. :-)

Kind regards,
Benjamin Herfort

Rachel VanNice <[hidden email]> schrieb am Fr., 10. Mai 2019 21:01:
[...]

Uxue Donezar Hoyos

Hi Rachel!

I would be willing to help, too

Cheers

[...]

E-Mail: [hidden email]

Skype: rachel.vannice

Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team

Using OpenStreetMap for Humanitarian Response & Economic Development

web | twitter | facebook | donate

AVISO SOBRE CONFIDENCIALIDAD: Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario y puede contener información privilegiada o confidencial. Si no es ud. el destinatario indicado, queda notificado de que la lectura, utilización, divulgación y/o copia sin autorización está prohibida en virtud de la normativa vigente. Si ha recibido este mensaje por error, le rogamos que nos lo comunique inmediatamente por esta misma vía y proceda a su destrucción

Re: Need reviewers for HOT Summit 2019 Talk Proposals!

amrit karmacharya

Hi Rachel,

I can help out

Regards,