Netcdf and Jgrass

Emanuele Cordano
Dear all,

I stated learning about NETCDF format, I saw that this format is implemented in Jgrass as documented on http://jgrass.wiki.software.bz.it/jgrass/weekly_reports#head-55ba85dd5231065583bb12e7384f9a7c30168397

When I started to play with some maps, I found different entries in the drop down. Does the  build of JGras downloadable from  http://jgrass.wiki.software.bz.it/jgrass/Installation  contain the utilities to read and write Netcdf format data?

I try with some of scripts cited in the wiki but tthe console is unable to resolve the class NETcdfFile.

cheers

Emanuele

Re: Netcdf and Jgrass

Andrea Antonello
Hi Emanuele,
the netcdf part has been implemented for the JGrass version that is
aligned to the newest development version of uDig.
While a relase of uDig has been created, JGrass is in deep migration
phase towards that and will be released later on.
Currently to use that one I am afraid you have to build all the
plugins yourself, which is quite a pain if you are not deep into it.

Ciao
Andrea