New OS Locator (201311) out, Musical Chairs updated

New OS Locator (201311) out, Musical Chairs updated

Robert Scott
Hello everybody,

(You all know the basic form of these emails by now)

It's November already, the new OS Locator release is out (even though yet again the OS website still says[0] it's only offering the May release) and I've updated Musical Chairs[1] with it.

Interesting changes should be particularly visible in the "recent relevant updates" view[2] for the next week or so if you want to take a look.

In this update there seem to be 10,151 new or changed entries and 7,730 removed entries. Looking at these early can often show you interesting things like names of roads in housing estates that aren't built yet.

As ever I've put up a version I've assigned my ad-hoc stable ids to (what?[3]) here[4] in case anyone would find it useful.

robert.

[0] https://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/opendatadownload/products.html
[1] http://ris.dev.openstreetmap.org/oslmusicalchairs/
[2] http://ris.dev.openstreetmap.org/oslmusicalchairs/map?view_mode=recentrelevantupdate