New OSM Leaflets now available

Andy Allan
Hi all,

I've sat down and created an updated version of the OpenStreetMap
Promotional Leaflets that many of you will have seen at some point or
another. They now have the correct licence and logo, for a start, (the
old ones date to 2010) but have also been thoroughly updated based on
both the old English text and the updated German versions. I've also
created new maps from recent data and fresh stylesheets, this time of
Edinburgh and London, and it even features our new "signup" character
to tie into the website redesign.

I'll be doing the same as before, i.e. distributing them in person at
meetups and conferences to anyone who would like some to re-distribute
further. You can also order them through the OpenCycleMap shop - this
time there's a small charge for postage, since I'm now covering all
the printing, shipping, postage (and time) costs out of my own pocket.

http://shop.opencyclemap.org/products/openstreetmap-promotional-leaflets

I'll be bringing them along to the next pub meetup in London - give me
a shout if you would like large numbers of leaflets, I once again have
thousands of them!

Thanks,
Andy

Re: New OSM Leaflets now available

Robert Scott
On Wednesday 16 October 2013, Andy Allan wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've sat down and created an updated version of the OpenStreetMap
> Promotional Leaflets

YES

Many thanks Andy - you've taken a big item off my personal todo list.

Shall I make a papier mache globe out of my old ones?

robert.

Re: New OSM Leaflets now available

Chris Hill-6
On 16/10/13 14:45, Andy Allan wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've sat down and created an updated version of the OpenStreetMap
> Promotional Leaflets that many of you will have seen at some point or
> another. They now have the correct licence and logo, for a start, (the
> old ones date to 2010) but have also been thoroughly updated based on
> both the old English text and the updated German versions. I've also
> created new maps from recent data and fresh stylesheets, this time of
> Edinburgh and London, and it even features our new "signup" character
> to tie into the website redesign.

Spooky! I started to design my own last night. An order will be with you
today.

--
Cheers, Chris
user: chillly